19 October 2008

EX-ternalized Homophobia: Turning Shit Inside Out & Upside Down

I have yet to meet a Lesbian/Gay/Queer/Trans person without some internalized homophobia. This fucking deep-rooted core shame runs so deep bitches don't even or won't even or can't even acknowledge its existence.

I am turning the shit inside out and upside down now.

Sit back and have a taste of my own brand of gay shame (shout out to my people at gayshame) as I summon it like some high voodoo priestess shaking a chicken bone over a bubbling cauldron in some freaky New Orleans moment (thank you, SB). Watch closely as it morphs from rage to self-love and, ultimately, to the gift of being my most authentic unabashed queer self. No apologies.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sammy Pants said...

Can't wait to see this shit roll out. Miss you 'round here...